Friday, August 28, 2009

Life. School.

Class has started for the fall and as usual, I feel overwhelmed. I want to do so many things and I really need to focus on school. But I don't want to! Not all the time anyway.

It's my senior year...the only year of my college career that will actually be completely in a year. Go me!

So, by now I have learned that most professors don't even use the book in their class. It's completely pointless to go to the bookstore and pay full price for the text unless they assign problems out of the text to turn in for grades. Most of mine don't so I bought my books online. I used www.amazon.com and www.half.com to find books this year. I know there are others but these are the ones I use the most. I also buy older versions of the text if I can because it is way cheaper. WAY cheaper.

I also have an app on my phone that I like for a to do list. It's easy to update online or on the iPhone if you have it. It's at www.toodledo.com. I do think the name is kind of cheesy but I like having a place to keep track of my lists.

As for all the art, I will still be making it but not cranking it out like I wish I could. My next project is selling prints of some paintings that I have done recently. I think it's a good business decision and something I have wanted to do for a while.

I'm also taking a class in service marketing so I'm sure I will be sharing my findings from there.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Click here for available original paintings.




No comments: